Brooklyn, NY, USA

THE COLOR RUN 2012


SO FRESH & SO CLEAN, CLEAN! 









[ [ START & FINISH ] ]




Truly the happiest 5K on earth.  I waited about a year to do this after see my cousin's girlfriend's photos of the Color Run in Las Vegas last fall.  I've been counting the days till my adventures into the technicolor Disney World of a 5K. Then Last Sunday was the event was held at Aviator Sports Center in Brooklyn- and it was Ah-Mazing!  So at every kilometer they hit you with a different color and then you finish with an EPIC finish with a rainbow of colors thrown into the sky on 20 minute intervals for 2 and half hours. And looks something like this....











[ BEFORE & AFTER of my T-SHIRT HERE]
[Still to come] 


( crayhairdon'tcare)





*Some photos from the camera of D. Shea.

Comments