Children in the Corn

Frolic with some friends in the fall.
It should be mandatory.
Here we are, the last few weeks of warm fall days before the winter chill officially sets in, get outside and live a little.  

I grew up on the North Fork of Long Island and the quaintness of the rural scenic area always felt comforting to the soul. Vast fields and farms as well as beaches and cute towns.  Things have been hectic lately and I feel like I'm in the midst of some monumental changes. 

In light of daily life with a touch of stress and a little fear of the next big steps, it is important to do something just for you because simply you and only you want to.  So always remember:


  1. No matter how stressed you are, or how busy your schedule is; Always find time for you.
  2. It doesn't have to be any one set thing in particular. 
  3. As long as it makes you smile.
  4. Just take some you time and enjoy the little things.  
A little thing I enjoy,  sandals. I love sandals, they make my feet very happy. And there was no exaggeration when I said that I wear them as long as I can in the beginning of this season. Although it is about that time and this will be my last sandal post till the spring.  

This was from a few weeks ago when I went this lovely little cheese shop and cafe called The Village Cheese Shop, I highly recommend it!  They have delicious goodies.  We drank a bottle of La Tavola from Raphael  Vineyards with classic fondue, spicy sopressata, prosciutto di parma, apple slices, fresh bread, and the most amazing goat cheese stuffed piquillo peppers.  We adventured from there to a local farm field to play like children, Oh Yes! I'm talking swings, corn mazes, jumbo size jenga, and a bounce castle!  You are only as old as you feel, remember to keep the heart young.  

Day adventure looks should be casual and up for anything, but they don't have to be boring.  I'm wearing a blazer-cut sweatshirt with a t-shirt and jeans.  I added texture, color contrast and pattern to make it more fun.  I liked the detail of the zipper on my sweatshirt blazer with the graphic and the lightly patterned jeans.  I think the red is a necessary pop and yet balance with the neon blazer.  Just remember with all the color you must balance, I chose to do this with more muted toned jeans and shirt.    

( @ the village cheese shop- mattituck, ny.  n o m -venturing with my ladies. )


what i'm wearing:

| MOSSIMO neon sweatshirt blazer | H&M men's tee |
| C WONDER monogram purse (changed to a longer chain) |
| MOSSIMO skinny jeans | STEVE MADDEN sandals |



( m e e t  mr. AL PACA )



( come and get a little  l o s t.  just know you can always find you way out. )



(  o n e  t h i n g  i can tell  y o u  is you got to be  f r e e. )














Comments

  1. nice experience in the field! so much fun :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a great day! Everyone needs some spend some time being silly with their friends.

      Delete
  2. first photo is amazing!:)
    xoxo
    Zoya

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! I love that blazer
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, your blog is lovely as well. I would love to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, girly! I would love for us to follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do not correctly insert a link in the comments on my blog. I could not go to your site.
    Have a nice day!

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

    Great Blog! I'm now following you in GFC

    Kisses

    SHOPPING STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! I like your yellow jacket! Would you like to follow each other?

    xxx
    http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures - looks like you had a fun time! I messed around in some corn stalks a little while too but haven't had a chance to post yet :(

    xoxo
    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sweatshirt blazer! Looks like you had a lot of fun, the food sounds amazing!
    xx Sarah
    sarah kate style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment